Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices inSan Jose, Austin, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
About the Team
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee the administration of the company's LTI compensation plan, including managing the 3rd party stock plan administrator and recordkeeper.
- Provide analytical support to model the cost and effectiveness of our Total Rewards programs and recommend changes as needed.
- Ensure all Total Rewards programs comply with country applicable laws and regulations; stay abreast of evolving thinking of governmental entities in anticipation of future changes.
- Collaborate with external vendors, global HR Partners, and legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to design and recommend competitive and innovative total rewards programs that are aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute communication and change management plans to ensure employees understand the value and mechanics of our total rewards programs.
What We Look For In You:
- 7+ years experience in Total Rewards including LTI administration in a start-up company.
- Familiarity with global compensation and benefits administration
- Strong analytical and financial reporting and MS Excel skills (if statements, vlook-ups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Experience working with teams across offices and time zones.
- Effective problem solving with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, time sensitive deadlines and anticipate timing needs that will impact compensation deadlines
- Strong communication skills with a customer-service orientation and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment
Nice to Haves:
- Global Compensation & Benefits experience
- CCP or equivalent certification
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid vacation, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Company paid parental and maternity leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in Bitcoin!
Thesalaryrange for this position is $131,000.00 to $196,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX/ Okcoin Statement:
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: