Trading Execution Services Specialists
6+ month contract
Not available C2C
Must be a US Citizen
Pay rate: Based on Experience/ Credentials
- Establish procedures and perform appropriate controls (including cash, digital asset and collateral reconciliations), while exercising good judgment in managing risk and following escalation procedures.
- Build and maintain close relationships and partnerships with clients, colleagues (traders, product managers, technology teams, etc.), as well as with external service providers and counterparties.
- Monitor cryptocurrency and fiat balances on execution venues and rebalance as necessary.
- Work with cross functional teams to troubleshoot trading, funding and configuration issues.
- Manage and ensure timely loan and return settlement across assets and resolve related issues daily.
- Ensure appropriate collateral is agreed and transacted with counterparties daily. Calculate margin requirements to ensure compliance with internal and client guidelines, and provide reporting to auditors, management and clients.
- Develop expertise in local market practices through experience, training, classes and outside research, to ensure best of class service.
- Participate in projects as they relate to broader business product and system development, as well as process redesign and improvement.
- Seek to influence the evolution of the marketplace through participation in industry associations and initiatives.
- Settle OTC (over-the-counter) trades with clients and counterparties.
- Professional experience (5+ years) coupled with strong operational background and the ability to multitask will be critical.
- Understanding of financial markets and related instruments.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies including exchange trading and blockchain transactions.
- Working knowledge and understanding of securities lending, derivatives, and structured products.
- Solid regulatory background and strong risk awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving/analytical abilities, and research skills in a fast pace constantly evolving working environment.
- Adaptable communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Programming knowledge to help transform manual touch points and create efficiencies in the various workflows.
- Experience with derivatives, swaps, repo, margin finance and structured products a strong plus.
- Experience with on-chain crypto activities a strong plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M