What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Treasury Integrations Manager to join the team owning the collaboration and cross-functional effort between Treasury and Product teams. This team is working to streamline processes associated with treasury infrastructure across our products including design, operational needs, and reporting. This position will play a key role in partnering with both Product, Engineering, and Treasury on business roadmap and key initiatives.
What you'll work on:
- Developing and documenting problem statements and business needs for Treasury with input from subject-matter experts.
- Supporting and facilitating the success of integration projects resulting from business need and Product planning such as feature updates, banking integrations, Treasury Management Systems, etc.
- Defining and developing project plans from a Treasury perspective where applicable.
- Reviewing the Product organization’s project plans, designs and features to evaluate impact on Treasury organization.
- Collaborating with Product, SMEs and Treasury leads to review project(s) scope and requirements including reporting, tooling, or other needs.
- Supporting roadmap planning efforts including evaluating time and resources needed from partners.
- Partnering with Treasury team leads to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and communicating project updates within the Treasury Organization.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of experience in consulting, financial services or payments industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- Able to think critically, understand complex topics/technologies, define complex problems by developing concise summarization of technical initiatives put out by the business or problems identified by SMEs.
- Proven collaborative problem solving skills with the ability to think critically and ask thoughtful questions.
- Startup mindset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Takes pride in working on projects to successful completion.
- Excels in a highly collaborative environment with different stakeholders and SMEs.
- Practical experience creating process documentation and reports.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate information into actionable insights as well as the ability to coordinate feedback under tight timelines.
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Washington, D.C. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $135,000 - $180,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $135k - $180k
Location: DC Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: