As a Treasury Intern, your mission is to play a crucial role in supporting the optimisation of our daily cash management processes. Your support will ensure the efficient handling of operational expenses, accurate reporting, and the maintenance of optimal cash positions, contributing to the overall financial health of the organisation.
What You'll Do:
- Support the daily cash management process, actively involved in loading payments into banking systems to facilitate seamless operational expense payments, while working closely with the Treasury team to enhance cash position optimisation.
- Contribute to the production of precise daily cash management reports, providing valuable insights and data crucial for strategic decision-making within the Treasury function.
- Collaborate with the Treasury team in producing and organising bank statements, ensuring accuracy and completeness to support comprehensive financial tracking and reconciliation efforts.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives to streamline cash management processes, identifying and implementing efficiencies that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Treasury team.
- Act as a key liaison between the Treasury team and other departments, leveraging your good people skills to foster effective communication and collaboration, facilitating a cohesive and efficient financial ecosystem.
Who You Are:
- Possess good people skills, enabling you to interact effectively with team members and stakeholders, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrate basic Microsoft Office skills, ensuring proficiency in tools necessary for daily tasks and reporting requirements within the Treasury function.
- Express a genuine interest in banking and cash management, showcasing a curiosity and eagerness to learn and contribute to the dynamic financial landscape.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy, with the ability to produce reliable reports and meticulously handle financial documentation such as bank statements.
- Possess an educational background in banking, accounting and finance, economics, business administration or legal studies