Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are seeking a talented video editor with experience in creating TikTok and YouTube Shorts content to help fuel explosive growth across various social platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Reels, Twitter, and more.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for Bitcoin and a deep understanding of the Bitcoin community. They should have experience in professional video editing and optimization. They should be enthusiastic about the short form video content, and social media, and constantly seek out new and creative ideas to better serve our viewers.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in professionally editing and optimizing videos.
- The ability to pitch, edit, and post video content on TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, YouTube, YouTube Shorts, Snapchat, and more.
- A strong passion for and understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and formatting nuances.
- Ability to handle post-production and uploading of Bitcoin content before and after live shows.
- Contributing to branding, editing, optimization, and distribution of our video content, thumbnails, and YouTube platform.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment while providing a high-quality viewing experience.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- 2+ years of experience in video post-production
- Strong knowledge of codecs, exports, and file structures
- Ability to work remotely with other departments
- Proficient in Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop. After Effects knowledge includes proficiency in keyframing, animating text, using expressions, working with track mattes and shapes, and using basic virtual camera controls.
- Ability to work creatively under quick turnaround times
- Skilled in ideation and translating scripts into captivating visuals
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Passionate about storytelling and making things look beautiful and professional
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M