Localcoin, founded in 2017 with headquarters in Toronto with terminals in Canada and Australia, is on a mission to simplify the process and experience of buying or selling digital currencies. We envision bringing digital currency to the mainstream financial market through partnerships with leading corporate and franchised retail spaces.
Localcoin has recently become the second-largest Bitcoin ATM network in Australia, making it an integral part of the country’s crypto space. With over 70 machines currently operational, Localcoin provides convenient access to crypto across many major cities in Australia.However, this is just the beginning; Localcoin will continue to increase its presence within the country by installing more machines, increasing its crypto options, and bolstering its service offerings. These moves are all a part of Localcoin’s plan to ensure that entering the crypto market is more accessible than ever!
If you're a self-starter looking to hone your skills in a startup environment that fosters innovation, transparency and team connectivity, we look forward to hearing from you!
Are you a highly organized and motivated individual looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the field of cryptocurrency? Join our dynamic team at Localcoin as a Warehouse Technician!
As a key member of our Operations team, you'll play a crucial role in assembling and working on all the Crypto ATMs that are dispatched from our warehouse. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for streamlining full cycle operations, ensuring smooth inventory tracking, and most importantly - preparing and testing Crypto ATMs for dispatch into the field. Your attention to detail, passion for excellence, ability to follow carefully planned processes and a hands-on-approach to your work will be instrumental in supporting our field team and ensuring uninterrupted operation of our Kiosks across Australia.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager on the optimizing the warehouse layout and ensuring inventory is organized and properly labeled with internal tracking systems
- Receive goods into the warehouse (Kiosks and related accessories) and cross check the inventory to ensure shipments are accurate, complete and on time
- Maintain and audit accurate inventory levels and collaborate with operations team to arrange any re-order of product
- Perform troubleshooting and testing on all incoming and outgoing Kiosks to ensure all elements are performing and label them accordingly
- Basic assembly of Crypto ATMs, swapping out and installing various parts in the machine, setting up cabling in the machine, uploading the latest software version and applying Localcoin branded vinyl wrapping on the machine
- Coordinate with the manufacturer and repair partners on a regular basis
- Testing all Crypto ATMs and machine functionality prior to dispatch, closely following quality assurance procedures to ensure machines work perfectly once installed in their designated location
- Quickly understand operational issues on the Kiosk and perform appropriate troubleshooting procedures via phone and/or in the field
- Support customer queries through phone calls and emails
- Participate in ad hoc projects and duties as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of warehouse layout and inventory management experience
- You are someone who enjoys working with your hands, using tools on a day to day basis and a perfectionist when it comes to your craft
- Comfortable lifting up to 25 kgs, stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and be able to bend/ twist
- Process driven with a strong ability to follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
- Can easily communicate and collaborate with multiple people
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Flexibility for travel around Australia, if required, to conduct site visits
Localcoin is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the more our work will improve. If you're determined and great at what you do, come as you are.
If you require accommodation at any stage throughout the recruitment process, please notify your talent team or send an email to [email protected]
This job is closed
Location: NSW Austral, New South Wales, Australia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: