Web3 Foundation accelerates the development and adoption of the decentralized web. We’re providing the framework and setting the standards for an ecosystem so that the most cutting-edge projects can work together, multiplying their benefit to society as a whole.
We’re building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets and commerce through blockchains and other cryptographic technologies. At the core of this work is Polkadot - a platform that enables blockchains of all kinds to interact and communicate with one another. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and join in shaping the future of society for the better.
As WebOps engineer at Web3 Foundation, you will work with a collection of processes and practices that ensure smooth deployments, operations, and management of our sites and web apps. We are looking for someone to master these practices and platforms to increase the productivity and efficiency of the whole web operations.
Our office is located in Zug, Switzerland and we are open to candidates working in the CET time zone (+/-2hours).
- Deployment management and CI/CD
- Web infrastructure maintenance and documentation (Github)
- Node.js dependencies management
- Implement security baselines and best practices for websites and external services used in the foundation
- Documenting webops guidelines and best practices for external teams working with W3F
- Run books design, disaster recovery planning
- State-of-the-art toolkit: Netlify, Netlify CMS, Cloudflare, CircleCI, CodeQL, GitHub, ReactJS & GatsbyJS
- Min. 1 year experience in web dev, devops or related roles
- Hands on experience with web app infrastructure and architecture
- Hands on experience with Node.js, ReactJS or other component-based framework
- Advanced git proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Headless CMS
- Gatsbyjs framework, JAM stack
- REST API
- I18n solutions
- Production experience in web development roles
- Experience with code reviews and audits
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Opportunity to become an expert in the latest blockchain technologies.
- The opportunity to relocate to Zug, Switzerland
- A remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
- Regular team and company retreats at unique locations around Europe
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting etc.)
To apply to this position, we ask you to answer a few questions in the application form, and to submit your CV and a cover letter, telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation to join us. By applying for this role you agree to the W3F Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM