- Day-to-day general ledger activities, including reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations for the US Holding Co and Broker Dealer entities.
- Perform accounting integration assessments and consolidate accounting activities with the Group Finance team as appropriate.
- Take ownership of accounting policies, both in documentation and implementation.
- Ensure all US GAAP to IFRS differences are identified and correctly accounted for.
- Structure the intercompany and consolidation processes for the US entities. Determine if SLA’s, expense allocations or transfer pricing needs to be implemented.
- Partner with the Finance Manager to ensure the operating entity, OKCoin USA, Inc., has correct accounting treatment of significant areas.
- Partner cross-functionally in order to make improvements across all accounting process (reconciliations, report preparation, and reviewing accounting transactions).
- Understands advanced concepts relating to accounting and controls and relays those concepts to the Finance team both formally and informally.
- Review prior year audited financial statements and consult with auditors to determine if adjustments need to be made for the current year.
- Support the Head of Finance and other organizational team members to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Prepare annual tax filings for the US entities and take ownership of the 1099 reporting for customers and vendors.
- 4+ years of accounting experience, either public accounting or industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Active CPA license preferred
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Experience in financial services, fintech, tech or the cryptocurrency space
- Technical accounting knowledge with a detailed understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of general ledger or ERP systems (Oracle, Netsuite, SAP, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Advanced software skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Team player attitude and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- A commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
- The salary range for this position is $92,000 to $138,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $92k - $138k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: