Agile Coach/Scrum Master
What You’ll Be Doing
- Organising and managing communications with stakeholders and senior leaders on Squad and Team execution and delivery.
- Developing and providing ongoing project status, summaries, scorecards and strategic program/project performance trends to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Working with the Tech Leaders & Product Experts to align cross-functional squads abd teams with the product vision, sprint goals etc
- Supporting the running and maturing of agile/scrum practices in all Squads/Pods and Teams
- Identifying the needs and support teams in finding solutions to issues such as being predictable, efficient and focused on delivery of customer value with fast feedback cycles
- Embracing the concept of continuous learning in your own journey, and instil the same in the squads/teams/pods you coach
- Creating an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Ensuring partnership with key stakeholders (e.g., Product Squads, RIF & Rootstock Development Teams) to ensure Agile & Scrum reduce friction and/or achieve outcomes
What You Bring to the Table
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum Framework and its application in multi-functional Product Squads/Pods
- Agile coaching capabilities (knowledge, skills and experience)
- Focused discipline, attention to detail, adaptability, creativity and can do attitude
- Experience in developing and implementing an Agile framework in a dispersed technology team
- Understand how to use KPIs, metrics and data to drive improvements, such as velocity and throughput
- Excellent stakeholder management, an influencer with great communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Previous working experience within a startup environment & preferably within the Fintech or Blockchain space
- A structured mind and an organised approach to work
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Spanish verbal and written skills are desirable but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Great to have: Experience in working in remote company & remote working best practices
- Commitment to work effectively and efficiently across multiple time zones with fully remote Squads/Pods & Teams (the majority of our people operate across the Americas and Europe/Africa)
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, annual bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee)
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counselling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
Location: Europe - Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: