AML Officer (PH)
What you'll do
- Lead the AML function of the Legal and GRC Department.
- Researches, assesses, implements, and manages the areas of financial services regulations and laws and procedures, consumer protection and other laws as applicable to the business.
- Implements the Anti-Money Laundering program of the organization.
- Develops and puts in place sound KYC/KYB frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review thereof.
- Assists with issues escalations to the Head of Legal and GRC.
- Recommends further due diligence where required.
- Works closely with the other teans in overseeing AML compliance procedures and advises on anti-money laundering queries.
- Review account with red flags and assess the need to apply the necessary actions.
- Ensures that operational processes are compliant, sufficient, and documented.
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law or similar course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience relative to Regulatory and AML Compliance and/or system audit, in the Banking/Financial Services Industry. Experience from Fintech industry is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in local regulatory requirements of the BSP and AMLC.
- CAMS certification is desirable.
- Proven experience working with teams or organization during a BSP / AMLC regulatory audit is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Location: Manila, Philippines
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: