ATM Operations Intern
- Develops a complete understanding of the CoinFlip host ecosystem, specifically onboarding hosts
- Assist in the implementation of bitcoin ATMs
- Vendor Management with regards to communication and service level accountability
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners to ensure service levels are met
- Assist with project implementation and planning
- Follows processes and procedures and recommends improvements that could increase efficiency, boost revenue and decrease cost
- Performs remediation of incidents and problems using monitoring tool functions and procedure documentation. Reports and follows up aging and reoccurring ATM issues.
- Analyzes the need for expansion of the ATM network by researching & staying informed of the latest development in ATM networks and systems; makes recommendations.
- Effectively communicates issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management teams.
- Remain up to date on ATM fraud trends and monitor fleet against potential fraud
- Other duties as assigned
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Interest in supply chain management, business administration, finance, or economics
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services is a plus
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $18k - $95k *
Location: Chicago, IL
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: