Why work at Zwieco?
- Our entire team is technical. The blockchain space is still nascent and to build something meaningful today you need a technical team and leadership that understands blockchain at a protocol level. No more explaining what can and can’t be done in a smart contract to non-technical PMs and execs.
- Our founding team is experienced. Our founder left school in 2019 to grow a hardware/computer-vision startup from tinkering in a Stanford dorm room to a $240M business with hardware deployed across the country. We understand how to start and grow a company and intend to use those lessons to grow quickly.
- We are venture-backed and we work in-office. No more developing on discord or waiting to hear back on grant funding. We are fully venture-backed with $3M in capital and are deploying it to build a strong engineering team. Working out of out office in San Francisco provides for rapid communication and development that is necessary to get a product from zero to one.
- We are a blockchain infrastructure company, not a cryptocurrency company. In order to build a sustainable business, you need to provide a service with a recurring source of revenue. Too many companies in the blockchain space instead opt for business models based on price speculation. We understand that this works in a bull market but does not work in the long-run.
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience (any kind of role).
- High-level knowledge of one or more of the following: Databases, ELD Pipelines, Serverless Architecture, Security, Web Hosting, Networking, Reliability Engineering, Data Engineering.
- Experience working on customer-facing products with high requirements for uptime and stability.
- Experience in a role with significant oversight over the design of a core technical component.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related technical field.
- (Optional) Experience with Ethereum smart contract development.
- (Optional) High-level understanding of core blockchain principles (ex. EVM client, EIP-1559 gas fees/price, consensus mechanisms, layer 2 solutions).
- (Optional) Experience as a decentralized node operator (ex. Bitcoin/Ethereum miner/validator).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM