As BPMS Developer, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and development of workflow solutions with BPMS and other technologies like RPA and Cognitive Automation. Depending on the use case you will use just one or multiple Technologies, in any case you are going to take a key role in scaling Bitpanda. As part of the Operational Excellence team, you have the opportunity to develop solutions for all areas within Bitpanda and will also have access to our own tech and design resources.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy Appian solutions across internal applications.
- Design BPMS workflows and collaborate with Operational Excellence Specialists to optimize internal processes.
- Develop test automation and regression tests for the solutions.
- Prepare solution documentation and ensure a smooth handover to the operations team post-Hypercare.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts, UX designers, API developers, and testers to enhance user experience and system integration.
Who you are
- Minimum of one year experience in Appian development with 'Associate Developer' certification and a track record in working with Records.
- Expertise in conceptualizing processes and transforming them into software applications or automations.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and a strong passion for Bitpanda's mission to shape the financial and crypto industry.
- Preferably experienced in Cloud environments and familiar with Agile frameworks like SCRUM and LeSS.
- An interest in leveraging AI/ML for workflow automation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: