Who We Are
About the Team
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead strategic direction, training and advisory support with regards to Compliance in the USA
- Develop and maintain robust compliance policies, procedures, controls, and frameworks
- Plan for, monitor, and assess compliance with laws, regulations and policies and similar types of regulation regionally.
- Act as Bank Secrecy Act Officer
- Be responsible for OKX USA’s existing money transmitter/virtual asset licenses and assist with new license applications
- Manage and submit all required state money transmitter reporting
- Lead examinations, audits, and assessments
- Prepare Compliance reports, including reports to management and the board, and other materials as required by direct and matrix stakeholders
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Data, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to implement an effective compliance management program in line with the global standards and industry best practices.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For In You
- 8+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries. Either regulatory/licensing advisory or financial crime or both.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the crypto industry.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant US money transmitter laws and requirements (AML/CFT, sanctions, consumer protection, privacy, state & federal reporting) and managing regulatory engagements.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in English
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience as a BSA officer
- Prior experience working in a US multinational or matrix environment
- Prior experience working in the crypto industry
- CAMS, ICA, or equivalent certification
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
- The salary range for this position is $186,000 - $232,000
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M