Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and globally distributed team.
Swan is looking to hire a business development manager & client advisor to work closely with HNW clients throughout their Bitcoin journey.
- Actively engage clients and prospects to build relationships, identify needs, and review investment goals related to Bitcoin.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with new and existing clients by providing high-quality and bespoke support throughout their Bitcoin journey.
- Serves as a client dedicated contact for a wide spectrum of topics related to Swan services and Bitcoin.
- Leads team to establish and cultivate relationships with new and existing clients and proactively helps to resolve issues and concerns.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- The ideal candidate is a Bitcoin expert with deep knowledge of financial markets, macroeconomics, and Bitcoin fundamentals.
- Has extensive experience on business development, wealth, and relationship management.
- Is a master of lead gen and able to source opportunities from their own network or utilize company resources and build new relationships.
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M