Our Global Ecosystem team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports a diverse community of technology and services firms enabling the global adoption of blockchain technology, from highly specialized boutique crypto-natives to global mature providers. We collaborate closely with our direct sales force, product and service teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances that accelerate Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
A Channel Manager at Chainalysis has built strategic regional channel networks at a high-growth SaaS company. An ideal candidate has experience developing and executing a territory plan, recruiting and enabling key partners and integrating with the direct sales force. We measure success by amount and growth of partner sourced pipeline and sales.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
- You publish, manage and enhance a channel territory plan to meet identified key results in collaboration with Global Ecosystem, regional sales and marketing teams.
- You have built 10-12 strategic, productive and vocal partnerships, based on mutual value and trust that drive the regional sales and customer success objectives
- You have developed an impactful partner pipeline through facilitating sales engagement and growing the local partner marketing activities.
- You have established yourself and our strategic partners as trusted extensions of the direct sales and services teams.
- You are an effective evangelist of the Chainalysis Partner ecosystem and of Chainalysis, articulating the opportunity and impact of partnerships both internally and externally.
- You have created and shared best practices for developing partnerships across vertical and geographic markets.
A background like this helps:
- Experience building channel partnerships with a high growth SaaS company in financial services and public sector markets
- Proven track record of identifying, recruiting and growing partnerships with systems integrators, advisory firms, technology providers and resellers
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe)
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The salary range is: $78,300 - $87,000 - $95,700
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $78k - $87k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: