Title: Cloud Engineer, APAC
Location: Remote, Australia
Job Function: Cloud Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry:Computer & Network Security
About the Position
As a Cloud Engineer, APAC, you will be responsible for supporting hosted cloud platform operations for all products offered by Keyfactor now and into the future. Your partnership will be key with the respective Cloud Engineers in AMS and EMEA to ensure that all regions are duplicative of process yet singular in efforts. You will report to the Director of Cloud Engineer for functional duties.
Because Customers are Core, everything that this position does should be focused on improving the customer experience. You will be responsible for ensuring platform and product availability to meet contractual SLAs, optimizing hosted platform performance, and enforcing security measures in accordance with requirements governed by the Keyfactor Compliance Team.
The position is remote, but based in the Australia. Applicants must have the ability to legally and permanently work within the Australia without sponsorship.
- You will collaborate with global regional colleagues (AMS and EMEA) during process design and creation.
- Build and configure complex cloud-hosted customer environments.
- Maintain and improve existing cloud-hosted customer environments including server upgrades and patching.
- Optimize system performance, troubleshoot system problems, and analyze issues of a highly technical nature.
- Work with Architecture teams to design and implement hosted customer solutions.
- Collaborate with global regional colleagues to develop platform and product training to build the knowledge base among all Keyfactor Cloud Engineers.
- Document current systems and draft and maintain policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Facilitate product testing for future application version deployments to our hosted environments.
- Troubleshoot application/database performance issues related to connectivity, access, and security.
- Monitor infrastructure and product availability to meet or exceed SLA commitments.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with architecture, design, configuration, and deployment within the Microsoft Azure platform. (2 or more years)
- Experience with automation tools like ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible, or DSC.
- Experience with Windows Server OS, IIS, and Active Directory (2 or more years).
- Proficiency with PowerShell.
- Experience with security monitoring and improving security posture.
- Understanding of network topologies and firewalls.
- Knowledge of security best practices in infrastructure, application, IAM, or data platform solutions.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically about possible solutions.
- Experience building and supporting Azure SQL Database.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work alongside leaders within our organization.
- Azure certifications a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridays (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.â¯
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.â¯
- Customers are core.â¯
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.â¯
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.â¯
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.â¯
- We deliver with agility.â¯â¯
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.â¯
- United by respect.â¯â¯
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.â¯
- Teams make âitâ happen.â¯
Vision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.â¯
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice