We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned Director to lead and oversee our commercial operations in Italy. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience in financial services, growth industries and strategic leadership to drive our growth and market presence within the local landscape.
What you’ll do
- Business Strategy and Development, own the end-to-end revenue and budget responsibility for the Italian market and develop and execute a comprehensive business and go-to-market strategy for Italy, in alignment with the company's global vision and objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities, market trends, and competitive positioning to expand the company's market share and revenue streams and drive the development and launch of new investment products and services that cater to the local market needs.
- Build partnerships and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders, including financial institutions, asset managers, regulatory bodies, andindustry influencers. Collaborate with local and international partners to create synergies, co-branded initiatives, and distribution channels. Negotiate and finalise partnerships that enhance the platform's offeringsand market reach.
- Drive the Sales and Marketing by engagingwith the global sales and marketing teams in devising and executing effective strategies to attract, acquire, and retain clients. Analyse market trends and competitor activities to refine marketing approaches and capitalise on emerging opportunities.
- Provide inspirational leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the local commercial team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, andperformance excellence. Recruit, develop and retain top talent to achieve the company's growth whilst monitoring performance and reporting. Monitor and analyse key performance metrics, investment trends, and financial results to assess business performance and identify areas for optimisation
Who you are
- Proven track record of senior leadership roles within the financial services sectoror another online industry.
- Demonstrated success in driving commercial growth, achieving revenue targets,and expanding market share.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of local market dynamics, regulatory environment, and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry and navigate complexity.
- Proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Location: MI Milan, Milan, Italy
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: