Web3 Jobs in Milan, Italy
28 jobs found
AML Analyst - Italy
Italy, Milan /
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please take into consideration that only English CVs will be reviewed.
- Contribute to implement local addenda to AML/CTF policies/procedures, and local AML Manual, review them regularly, in line with regulatory developments;
- Contribute to monitoring AML regulatory developments;
- Liaise with product team to ensure local onboarding requirements are reflected into global processes and routinely test this activity;
- Contribute to remote onboarding vendor reviews and assessments;
- Contribute to annual AML risk assessment/AML annual Reports;
- Contribute to AML Product Risk Assessment;
- Contribute to second line testing activity on the AML framework (including onboarding/Recordkeeping/SARs), propose changes to address deficiencies or shortcomings identified;
- Liaising with internal audit function in connection with their own third level checks;
- Check that training requirements are met by employees and organize additional training if needed;
- Advise KYC/KYB onboarding teams in relation to specific new matters that might come from time to time;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions.
- Bachelor degree in finance, legal or business school;
- Experience in banking, financial services, fintech or tech;
- 2/ 3 years of relevant experience in Compliance, AML Experience working with Compliance and AML on continuous process improvements;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Crypto enthusiast;
- Public, crypto native and/or Big 4 companies experience would be an asset;
- Native italian is a must as well as advanced english
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM