What you'll do
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and review a broad range of global commercial agreements, including highly complex and novel agreements
- Experience drafting custom agreements from scratch (i.e., not from existing templates).
- Support Legal efforts related to M&A
- You will also advise business teams on various legal risks, business strategies, and other issues related to commercial transactions and general operations.
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, exercise sound business judgment and be solution-oriented.
- Manage and resolve legal issues related to contract interpretation and that arise in existing domestic and international commercial relationships
- Build templates for global revenue-generating commercial agreements
- Build collaborative and effective working relationships with various teams.
What we look for
- JD from an accredited law school and current member in good standing of the bar in at least one U.S. state
- 7+ years of complex commercial drafting and negotiation experience (ideally on revenue-generating contracts); prior in-house experience is a plus
- Great project management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and remain collected under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and advance multiple concurrent deals on tight deadlines while producing strong quality work product
- Excellent judgment, and ability to make timely, pragmatic, and business-focused decisions in ambiguous situations with imperfect information.
The starting base pay for this role is between $190,000 and $220,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: