Compliance Manager (TH)
What you'll do
- For Compliance
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance issues and requirements to the related team to ensure compliance with AML policies and areas of financial services regulations, laws and procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws.
- Review and finalize draft regulatory reports. Ensure these are accurately done and timely submitted to the concerned government regulatory unit ie. SEC, AMLO, PDPC
- Maintain and put in place of KYC/EDD frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review
- Ensure that operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/EDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting
- Review and investigate suspicious case as governments requests while working within the team to and with CS team to response to customers
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents in accordance with the related laws and regulations.
- Provides annual AML / CFT training to all employees Any ad-hoc tasks relating to the requirements business.
- For Data Protection
- Act as the point of contact within the company for staff, regulators, and relevant public authorities on data protection issues.
- Draft new and amend existing internal data protection policies, guidelines, and procedures, in consultation with key stakeholders
- Provide advice and educate employees on important data compliance requirements
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, BBA, MBA, Finance, Politics or any related field
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience
- Understanding of AML concepts in several areas; AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/CIP/CDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in prior Legal and Compliance or Audit in Financial Institutions
- Proficient in English and Thai with good communication skills
- A good team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for payments and cryptocurrency industries
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th
- Fundamental knowledge on PDPA law is a plus
- This position is open for Thai nationality only
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $86k - $100k *
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: