Content Operations Specialist / Writer / Editor
What you will be doing
- Basing on product features and market trends, writing all kinds of copies and articles including industry news, activity information, hot spot articles, introductory articles, creative copies, video scripts in accordance to audience characteristics and user demands.
- Promoting our products with holidays and other ideas, making creative content and copies for brand activities, monitoring the performance of marketing.
- Making user-oriented brand copies, capturing up-to-date market opportunities and current events, providing quality content and feature stories accordingly, so as to engage more users.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and solid experience in writing articles would be preferred.
- Excellent at writing all kinds of copies, articles and scripts and being able to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Excellent analytical skills and strong self-motivated ability.
- Have a global perspective and a sharp mind. Be able to perceive and meet user needs in content tasks.
- Fluent in oral and written English would be preferred.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M