Writer Jobs in Web3
486 jobs found
The Design Team
At the Cake DeFi Experience & Product Design Team we believe that good CX is as much about empathy, behaviour and emotion, as it is about utility, performance and scalability.
We strive to use a mix of human, technological and business understanding to create joyful experiences and at the same time level up the design maturity of the company.
We assume a customer’s view, advocate for product simplicity and evangelise Design as a business solution function. At the same time we assume responsibility for working efficiently and effectively towards objectives.
Sounds like we’re asking a lot of any team member? We do.
Look, the most fulfilling work happens outside the comfort zone, where there is the need, ability and empowerment to grow. That’s going to make you excited and your work outstanding. Cookie-cutting is best left for Christmas time.
We are looking for a talented UX Writer to join our team and help improve tonality and conversion of our mobile experience.
You’ve seen it before – UX copy is often treated as an afterthought, added at the end of a project. It’s written by PMs, designers or marketing copywriters and is just some part of the deliverable without much UX strategy. We can’t tell you why that’s often the case, but we can certainly tell you that we don’t agree with that approach any more than you do.
If you take this role, you’ll be responsible for changing up this sorry state. Your copy will guide users to making the right decisions, motivate them and engage them. Doing this will be entirely owned by you, working in close collaboration with designers and partners in product management, CRM, marketing and other functions.
- Develop a clear, concise, and consistent tonality that guides users with clarity and character
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to create effective user flows, microcopy and product descriptions
- Use data and research to inform your writing and improve user experiences and conversion
- Maintain consistency in tone of voice and messaging to motivate mobile users
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with brand guidelines and messaging
- Understanding of UX principles, psychology and behavioural science
- Experience with research and defining & measuring the business value gained through UX
- Proven experience as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, or similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A curious and ambitious mind with a willingness to challenge assumptions and learn
- Understand regional/cultural diversity and have the ability to advise on solutions most applicable to all customers
- Manage multiple work streams with varying timelines and complexity with authority and passion
- Familiarity with gamification and conversion/retention flows is a plus
The ideal candidate
- Passionate about being the customers’ voice and putting it into context for business
- A people person who enjoys the interaction with partners in all functions and being a bridge between them with drive/high motivation and discipline
- A curious mind who doesn’t shy away from disagreements, but feels empowered to challenge each and everyone on the team and in support functions
- Ability and desire to collaborate horizontally and vertically – guiding team members and partners and seeking group discussions with peers
- Resourceful person who has one foot in idealism and one foot in reality – understanding that what works may not be what’s ideal
- Hands-on in all aspects
Still here? Maybe we’re not all that bad with writing after all. But would you please level us up?
Cake DeFi focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.cakedefi.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjY2LjkzM