- Your mission as a Corda Developer is to help our customers solve complex problems with ground-breaking solutions using R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise) and other R3 product suites.
- Support the design process of solutions for customers entering the DLT space, which includes but not limited to areas such as Digital Tokens and Payments
- Produce highly reliable, production-grade code using technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Kafka and Kubernetes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and well thought through
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services.
- Synthesize common concepts from projects into reusable toolkits that enable clients and partners to accelerate
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Experience in software development - proficient in C++ or C# (a back end development technology)
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin also considered. (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills. )
- Able to understand non-functional operational requirements
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM