GO WFO is a groundbreaking startup aiming to revolutionize the extreme sports industry. Our project holds the potential to revolutionize the landscape of extreme sports, targeting an industry with up to 400 million enthusiasts, 4 million creators, and approximately $200 billion in transactions.
For the past two years, we have been developing a community network ecosystem with an events management system, multi-vendor merchandise solutions, livestreaming, and other applications and service offerings. We're fully embracing cutting-edge technologies like blockchain, social tokens, and both WFO community and Creator NFT collections.
As a part-time co-founder, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our team of exceptional and seasoned co-founders who have pioneered numerous national and international ventures, amassing sales of several hundred million and a capital raise surpassing $500 million.
Project Overview: gowfo.com
TV Channel: wfo.tv (in development)
ROLE: BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
The Blockchain Developer role encompasses responsibilities such as spearheading the design and integration of the GO WFO blockchain, focusing on tokenomics, ensuring top-notch security, and maintaining performance and scalability. Key requirements for the position include proficiency in Solidity and other programming languages, deep understanding of blockchain technology, mastery in tokenomics and utilities, and a continuous learning attitude in a dynamic blockchain environment.
Design & Architecture
▪ Help spearhead the GO WFO blockchain's design, development, and deployment of the GO WFO blockchain including its social token.
▪ Establish secure blockchain protocols and consensus methods.
▪ Strategically guide network topology.
Blockchain Development & Integration to GO WFO Community Network
▪ Drive both backend development and Dapp frontend designs.
▪ Craft, roll out, and fine-tune blockchain and smart contracts tailored for the WFO community and its NFT Creator collections.
▪ Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and integrate blockchain features into the GO WFO platform.
▪ Seamlessly meld the GO WFO blockchain with the community network and its features.
Tokenomics, Utilities & Ecosystem
▪ Shape functionalities for the social token, enhancing user value.
▪ Focus on tokenomics, from design and allocation to a thriving ecosystem.
▪ Mastermind and fine-tune smart contracts for the WFO community.
Security & Education
▪ Deploy top-notch security against cyber threats and ensure robust encryption.
▪ Stay updated with blockchain security tech and strengthen network defenses.
▪ Guide and uplift team members in blockchain know-how.
Wallet & Functionalities
▪ Craft and upkeep the GO WFO wallet, emphasizing smooth functionalities.
▪ Ensure wallet-token utility synergy and adapt to blockchain advancements.
Performance & Scalability
▪ Ensure blockchain apps, especially smart contracts, operate at peak efficiency.
▪ Innovate for future scalability and architectural enhancements.
▪ Promptly tackle and resolve technical glitches in the blockchain system.
Solidity & Programming Proficiency
▪ A profound grasp of blockchain frameworks and decentralized architectures.
▪ Solidity-centered proficiency, especially in smart contract creation, optimization, and debugging.
Blockchain Technology & Design
▪ Deep understanding of blockchain technology, its architectures, and decentralized networks.
▪ Familiarity with network topologies, security patterns, and consensus procedures.
Tokenomics, Utilities & Wallets
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of tokenomics, including design, allocation, vesting, and ecosystem.
▪ Familiarity with utilities, especially for social tokens, and their functionalities.
▪ Experience in blockchain wallet development, ensuring smooth functionality and integration.
Web Development & Integration
▪ Expertise in designing interactive Dapp front ends and blockchain-integrated web applications.
▪ Skills in integrating the blockchain platform with external systems, like the GO WFO community network.
Data Structures, Cryptography & Security
▪ Deep knowledge of blockchain data structures such as Merkle Trees and Linked Lists.
▪ Mastery of cryptographic procedures, including encryption, public/private keys, and digital signatures.
Team Collaboration & Education
▪ Exceptional teamwork and communication skills, with the ability to thrive in agile scenarios.
▪ Capability to guide and uplift team members in blockchain technology and practices.
Adaptability & Continuous Learning
▪ Strong problem-solving skills, with adaptability in dynamic environments.
▪ Eagerness to stay abreast of trends and advancements in blockchain and Solidity.
Innovative Growth & Aspirations
We're at the frontier of technology adoption, integrating a community network with innovative elements like blockchain and NFTs to redefine the industry's interaction landscape.
🌐 🚀 Why Join Us
Seize the chance to work alongside international co-founders in a pioneering venture set to redefine the extreme sports sphere. Elevate the user experience with us. Shape the digital future with GO WFO!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
A Java developer in web3 would likely be focused on developing applications that use the Java programming language in the context of the web3 technology stack
Web3 is a collective term used to refer to the next generation of decentralized, blockchain-based technologies that are aimed at creating a more open and secure internet
In this context, a Java developer would be responsible for writing code that interacts with web3 technologies, such as decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts, to create new tools and services that run on the blockchain
This could involve working with cutting-edge technologies such as Ethereum, which is a popular blockchain platform that uses the Java programming language, as well as other web3 technologies and frameworks.