Who We Are
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve as a strategic partner to the senior management team at OKX, overseeing operations in Italy and actively contributing to business expansion.
- Work with global teams to implement and execute activities to expand our value proposition for brand awareness and market share gain locally.
- Establish local on-ramps and foster relationships with local banking institutions, enabling regional customers to access the OKX platform.
- Collaborate with data analytics teams to make data-driven decisions to achieve trading user objectives.
- Foster effective cross-functional collaboration with compliance, legal, and government relations teams to drive business operations for the region.
- Build new relationships and contribute to the local community through strategic initiatives that make us a strong part of the digital asset ecosystem in the region.
What We Look For In You:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Inspire and motivate the team and external stakeholders, including partners and investors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurship mentality
- A passion for crypto and digital assets
- Be able to speak English and Italian
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a crypto company
- Ability to effectively communicate with local regulators, public agencies and government representatives
- Global exposure and cross culture mindset
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Holistic leave package
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- More surprises when you join!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
This job is closed
Compensation: $27k - $104k *
Location: RM Rome, Rome, Italy
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: