Who We Are
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The Creative Resources Manager is a professional responsible for overseeing and optimizing the allocation of creative assets and personnel within an organization. This role involves managing and coordinating a range of creative resources, including graphic designers, writers, artists, and other creative professionals, to ensure that projects are executed efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Contribute to the development of the operations strategy for the GMG Program Management team
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement in the processes and workflows of the global marketing and growth team
- Complete monthly reporting focusing on design studio performance
- Be the brand ambassador of OKX global marketing and growth team both within and outside of OKX
What We Look For In You
- Minimum of 4 years in a project management or another operations role in a high volume online business
- Minimum of 1 year experience in managing a team of creatives, designers, videographers, animators, photographers, content creators
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a positive influential personality
- In-depth understanding of the creative and video production process from briefing to execution in digital, motion & video, and printed content
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams strongly preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain the integrity of processes and best practices
- Experience with content management systems and tools, including Asana, Trello, Slack, Figma, Google Drive and others
- Proficient English speaker, Mandarin is nice-to-have
- Experience and passion for crypto preferred
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
Perks & Benefits
• Competitive total compensation package
• L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
• Various team building programs and company events
• Wellness and meal allowances
• Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
• More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM