BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are adaptable and can work across markets and timezones.
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives and our products, please visit the BitMEX Blog or www.bitmex.com, and follow Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
We are seeking an exceptional CRM and Retention Manager to join our Marketing & Community team and take the lead in developing and executing the retention strategy for our BitMEX Trading platform.
As the CRM and Retention Manager, you will be responsible for crafting engaging user journeys that drive business success and increase customer lifetime value. Also, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business success by driving customer engagement and loyalty. If you have a passion for CRM and retention marketing and a track record of delivering successful results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Develop and execute a comprehensive CRM and retention strategy that drives customer engagement and loyalty, while also increasing revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Create and manage customer journeys that increase customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction across various channels.
- Support the Affiliates and Referral Marketing Team to design, prepare and execute targeted user referral campaigns.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and trends that can be used to optimize customer journeys, and drive growth.
- Manage resources and collaborate with internal teams, including product and business support teams, to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Design and implement gamified CRM and retention channels that encourage customer participation and loyalty.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to optimize the customer experience and increase ROI.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in CRM and retention marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM and retention marketing with a strong track record of delivering successful results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on, results-driven approach.
- Experience working in gaming, trading, or crypto-related companies is highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in setting up and running a gamified CRM and retention channel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience analyzing data and identifying actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Those with less experience will be considered for a Senior CRM Executive position
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $80k *
Location: NSW Austral, New South Wales, Australia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: