Cyber Capital - Europe’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Fund
Cyber Capital, founded in 2016 and based in Amsterdam (Netherlands, is an investment firm committed to generate superior returns for its investors through an actively managed crypto-assets portfolio with a long-term investment horizon. We combine established crypto investment expertise with traditional investment processes to bridge the gap between digital investment opportunities and traditional investors looking to gain exposure to cryptocurrencies. The crypto space is a fast-moving sector, yet with a small community. At Cyber Capital, you will be able to work with like-minded people who understand the technology and are in it for the long run.
We are looking for a crypto-savvy young professional with proficient IT-skills to join our Crypto Research and Data Operations team, for 24-32 hours a week.
- Write deepdives and one-pagers
- Facilitate connection between research team and portfolio management
- Apply four-eye principle in trading
- Portfolio reconciliation
- Oversee handling and storage of structured data (SQL, PHP, internal API's etc.)
- Provide insights through quantitative risk monitoring
- Crypto knowledge and passion
- Fluent in English
- Based in the Netherlands
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Good understanding of Python
- Comfortable with using APIs
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Detail-oriented and precise
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Independent worker
- Team player
If your heart starts beating faster when you hear the word crypto and think you could be a good fit for our team, please apply! We would love to hear from you.
Please note that we love to work in the office together as a team; thus, this is not a remote role.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM