ABOUT HEX TRUST
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
The Security Team of Hex Trust is currently looking for a Computer Security Incident Response (CSIRT) Engineer. The primary focus of this role will cover Hex Trust’s internal CSIRT capabilities. The role will have to establish the foundation of the team, including topics such as Incident Response Process and Playbook, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Hunting, Digital Forensics, and User Behavior Analytics. The role will as well need to work with Business and Other Technology Teams to understand the various attack surfaces, build custom rules and alerts and ensure the feeds.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, Maintain and Lead Hex Trust’s in-house CSIRT capabilities.
- Manage the BAU on Emergency Response and Logs & Detection topics.
- Manage relationship with vendors and stakeholders for specific change activities / tools
- Build and operate CSIRT use cases, in close coordination with other security functions and technology teams.
- Lead Threat Hunting exercises to prevent security incidents, analyze actual incidents & alerts.
- Build the Threat Intelligence capability of Hex Trust by utilizing internal and external data sources.
- Provide input to the department’s management in order to enhance the information security response process.
- Contribute to implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Testing Review and Update Incident/Alert Management Procedure.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Contribute to improvement of tools to follow-up on the Security Incidents
- Contribute in the evolution/implementation of Incident Security procedures
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Security with at least 1 year of experience as a SOC/CSIRT Manager is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Security Operations, Threat Hunting, Digital Forensics and Cyber Defense is a must.
- Capability to manage multicultural teams is a must.
- Experience working in an international and complex Financial environment, dealing with both business constraints and IT users across countries is a plus.
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Certification holder of GMON, GSOM, CISSP or other relevant certification(s) is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of Cloud Environment and DevOps is a plus.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
Location: Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: