The team of investigators at Chainalysis are world-class problem solvers adept at conducting complex cryptocurrency investigations. We help our customers with the biggest and most complex investigations and along the way, make the world a safer place.
Investigators are equal parts technical knowledge, tenacity, and intuition. As a Chainalysis Investigator you will measure your success by your impact on our customers’ mission and the execution and expansion of investigation support at our key customers.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Provided technical advice and investigative support for extremely difficult, complex, and highly sensitive investigations especially as they pertain to cryptocurrencies
- Become a sought-after and trusted advisor to investigators, analysts, and leadership within your assigned account and provide training and guidance to other investigators and analysts.
- Reviewed the adequacy and completeness of investigations and the data collection methods to determine the authenticity, veracity, and pertinence of that data resulting in more thorough investigations
- Prepared in-depth summaries of data from extensive research and analysis to set forth recommendations for investigations, lead follow up, and potential risks that could hamper an investigation that have led to meaningful results related to the customer’s mission
- Received the Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification, Chainalysis Reactor Certification and the Chainalysis Investigations Specialist Course certification and can expertly navigate open-source blockchain analytic tools
A background like this helps:
- Extensive experience in a range of cryptocurrency investigations
- Insatiable curiosity about cryptocurrencies and the growing market
- Proficient in report writing skills/Ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize information into clear and concise reports
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in presenting data and findings
- Proven expertise in investigative or analytical experience, preferably at a law enforcement or government agency.
- In-depth understanding of the cyber threat landscape (ransomware actors/groups, enablers, techniques, capabilities)
- Extensive experience of collecting and analyzing information from a range of sources, in order to produce comprehensive intelligence reports.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: