- Work closely with Project Leads to understand the data needs of each project, capture project requirements, facilitate collaboration among team members, and maintain clear and transparent communication with stakeholders to deliver on data needs for diverse projects.
- Oversee data quality and ensure high standards of consistent of data quality
- Provide guidance and direction to drive the success of various data work streams, including collaborating with contractors.
- Proactively and creatively crafting data strategies to meet diverse projects needs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in data production, analytics, financial analysis or other field that demonstrates the ability to think analytically and structure analysis and data
- 5+ years of experience in creative production (text, descriptions, copywriting, and images), including managerial experience overseeing operations and scaling teams
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and execution skills
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Strong entrepreneurial bent and the willingness to do what it takes to make the companies successful
- Demonstrated ability to understand data needs and devise strategies to meet these needs.
- A solid understanding of technology and the ability to grasp technical concepts to enable effective decision-making, problem-solving, and communication with technical teams.
- Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for detail to ensure high-quality image data.
- Skills in project planning, resource allocation, budgeting, and risk management are essential for successfully overseeing the entire project lifecycle and ensuring timely and on-budget project delivery.
- The ability to identify and resolve issues, make decisions under pressure, and adapt to changing circumstances is crucial for managing the complexities and challenges that arise during technology projects.
Nice to Haves
- Experience or interest in AI/ML models and tools.
- Experience in data pipeline tools and languages such as SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience managing a team of contractors.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: San Francisco
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: