What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an outstanding individual who serves the needs of builders in the Developer and Ecosystem Marketing team! We are seeking a Developer Ecosystem Director to lead the delivery and growth of our ecosystem development programs and projects. You will create, own, and implement Circle’s developer expansion strategies to push the boundaries of building with Circle’s applications and services. You will run engagement operations and supporting teams, leading cross-functional projects, and cultivating relationships with multichain partners and the broader community. The role may also require leading teams across multiple time zones to deliver programming virtually or in person. The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration skills and spend the majority of time partnering with our Product, Engineering, and other functions within our Marketing team to support the broader global needs of the company and our team.
What you'll work on:
- Crafting internal operational capabilities and programs (or strategically source external partners) to help build a full life cycle incubation-to-innovation and funding programs, where an interested developer could go from hackathon participant to being funded by grant programs to building and sustaining tooling for the Circle ecosystem
- Creating and managing systems to accelerate developer onboarding and growth
- Handling enterprise developers sourcing, reach, onboarding, and growth strategies to build a pipeline of projects and developers using Circle products
- Creating clear incentives for the creation of enterprise infrastructure and developer tools to facilitate new project development
- Helping external teams navigate the Circle ecosystems: available technical solutions, partners & economics considerations, funding opportunities, etc.
- Collaborating with business, product, and engineering teams to develop and execute strategies to increase the number of active developers in the ecosystem
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years in business development, product management, startup experience a plus
- 5+ years in growth marketing experience or in an analytical role at a tech company
- Passionate about delivering the best developer user experience
- Ownership mentality; you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success
- Ability to build strong partnerships to develop and cultivate a network of ambitious ecosystem actors
- Excellent technical understanding of blockchain technologies and ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate outreach, events that commence new engagements, ad build trust and community participation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Boston, MA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $200,000 - $280,000
Annual Bonus Target: 20%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $200k - $280k
Location: MA Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: