What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced IT Internal Audit Director. Reporting to the VP, Head of Internal Audit, this person will help build and enhance the IT internal audit function at Circle. They will help contribute to the strategic planning, project management and delivery of independent and objective evaluations of the company’s financial, operational, risk management and compliance control environment. You should have a firm grasp of ITGCs, system infrastructures, blockchain technology and financial services regulations.
What you'll work on:
- Supporting the development and implementation of processes and procedures to include internal audit frameworks, methodologies and assurance programs.
- Helping develop the Company’s IT internal audit strategy including the balance of in-house and/or outsourced internal audit resourcing to meet the needs of the testing areas required.
- Leading risk based IT compliance, operational and systems audits to help the company minimize risk and maximize performance.
- Reviewing internal control design, implementation, risk assessment and scoping process to help ensure an adequate review of the Company’s overall control environment.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the various departments at the company and work effectively cross functionally.
- Critically evaluating the current set of in scope controls and recommend ways to rationalize and optimize controls through automation.
- Serving as a reliable and insightful resource for implementing controls within a business process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Performing other tasks and projects as assigned in support of internal audit team and corporate objectives such as business process improvements, planning and execution of audit projects.
- Demonstrating development of technical and analytical skills to understand business processes, interpret the associated risks, develop testing approaches, and propose solutions.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years of auditing experience, combination of public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading teams.
- Previous management experience in an internal audit function.
- CISA or equivalent certification recommended.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of internal audit standards, ITGC and FFIEC requirements,
- Experience working in a rapid growth, financial services, payments or technology company is a plus.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and crypto currency.
- Organized, detailed, proactive, self-motivated, collaborative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and adapt to change are extremely important.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Salt Lake City, UT. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $180,000 - $245,000
Annual Bonus Target: 20%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $180k - $245k
Location: UT Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: