Director of Revenue
What You'll Do:
- Full Lifecycle Revenue Management: Oversee not just the sales process, but the entire revenue lifecycle. This includes the initiation of go-to-market strategies, building and leading our business development, channel partnerships, sales, and managing our customer success teams to ensure sustainable revenue growth and relationship management.
- Sales Process and Partnership Strategy: From your early days at Stronghold, lead real customer opportunities through a comprehensive sales process. This includes everything from initial engagement, discovering business needs, pricing discussions, to final contract negotiations. At any given moment, you could be overseeing as many as 20 plus opportunities at various stages.
- Numbers Fanatic: Have a relentless focus on hitting and surpassing your numbers. Support the Revenue Team in achieving our collective targets, ensuring the company's continued growth.
- Technical Acumen: Acquire a deep understanding of Stronghold's technical capabilities. Familiarize yourself with the unique features and benefits our platform provides. Engage in meaningful discussions about our offerings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring they understand the value we bring.
- Contracting Expertise: Facilitate both inbound and outbound opportunities through our legal and contracting process. This involves everything from negotiation to the final execution of contracts.
- CRM Management: Own and drive our sales CRM, ensuring that all opportunities are accurately tracked in Hubspot. As the point person, you should be proficient in Hubspot, understanding how to pull reports and analyze data. Collaborate with our revenue operations consultant to deliver the necessary numbers for accurate forecasting and sales evaluations.
What We're Looking For:
- In addition to a stellar proven sales career in the payments industry, developer APIs or an industry that provides transferable skills and competencies to the role, we're on the hunt for the following attributes:
- Minimum 8+ years experience in quota-driven, successful sales roles
- Based out of San Francisco, CA or New York, NY preferred.
- Understanding of how to create and optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account
- Familiarity and ease with technology, B2B technology applications, and how technology platforms serve customer businesses
- Strong understanding and willingness to learn about the payments ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Strong network of key contacts in the financial services (Banking), payments market, or blockchain or an ability to demonstrate how to swiftly generate a network that will enable you to exceed targets through generated business
- High attention to detail in all aspects of the business and the revenue function
- Ability to travel across the US quarterly to strengthen business relationships
- Experienced manager with a proven track record of collaborating with Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, Legal, Analytics, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in
- Hybrid Work Environment: We embrace the hybrid in-office and work-from-home culture.
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning are core values at Stronghold. We want to provide you with the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time-off you need that works for you
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM