Being a seasoned EA you will be a supportive force for the CFO and major stakeholders in a fast paced Fintech! You will have the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads whilst being a proactive problem solver! With exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail you enjoy a fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Manage communication with employees by liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Assist with preparation and review of presentations, reports, and other communication materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Diary, Expenses and Travel management for the two leaders.
Who you are:
- A strategic partner and trusted advisor for the C-suite.
- Responsible for high-profile calendar management of two executives, facilitating interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Be the ultimate gatekeeper, handle confidential information and support to make sound decisions
- Coordinate meetings and tasks between several departments within the company. Do follow-ups, track action items and prepare presentations, as well as analysis
- Management of key strategic projects with tight deadlines, making sure they are executed on time and budget, at the highest possible standards
- Perform regular ad-hoc tasks, and work in harmonious partnership with other EA’s.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $82k *
Location: 84 Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: