About prePO 🔮
prePO is an upcoming decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to gain synthetic exposure to any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access. 🌎
The Dream Team 💫
At prePO, we are building a fully-remote, globally-distributed dream team. Like a professional sports team, we want every player on the field to be a superstar in their position and play extremely effectively with others.
We are also backed by world-class investors ($4M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Our Values 💝
At prePO, the following team values describe the people we want to work with (and the people you would want to work with too!):
- Passion: being engaged and enthusiastic about the work, the mission, and making an effective impact on the world.
- Autonomy: being proactive, resourceful, and making decisions in prePO’s best interest.
- Overcommunication: sharing feedback and all relevant information - directly, frequently, clearly and empathetically.
- High Performance: producing high-quality outcomes with speed and consistency, and continuously raising the bar for yourself and others.
- Focus: being laser-focused on high-priority, high-impact tasks that work us towards achieving prePO’s mission.
- Incrementalism: delivering value via incremental iterations.
- Simplicity: seeking out the simplest solutions.
- Innovation: embracing creativity, and leading the industry with forward-thinking ideas.
- Decentralization: valuing solutions which are trustless, permissionless and automated.
The Role 💻
prePO is looking for a world-class Executive Assistant to support the Founder-CEO with a wide variety of operational, administrative and strategic tasks.
Note: this role is fully remote - applications are welcome from any location worldwide, with preference for Asia-Pacific time zones.
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
Our ideal candidate will:
- have 3+ years experience as an EA (or CoS) supporting C-suite executives
- have 2+ years experience within the industries of management consulting, finance and/or software
- have 1+ years experience working in a demanding and fast-paced startup environment
- have a bachelor's degree or higher from a top 100 university worldwide
- have a very generalist skillset, including management, marketing, accounting, finance, recruiting, HR, PR, and legal
- have a strong knowledge of and interest in crypto, finance, and what we’re building
- have exceptional time management skills, a master of prioritization and multitasking
- have exceptional people and communication skills (written & verbal)
- be extremely proactive, anticipating the founder’s needs
- be extremely resourceful, finding pragmatic ways to get things done
- be extremely autonomous, requiring minimal oversight
- be extremely efficient, making speedy decisions and smashing through tasks
- be extremely organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- be extremely tech-savvy
- be flexible, available, and dependable
- be willing to do any task that needs to be done, no matter how big or small
- exhibit high professionalism, with ironclad discretion
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks 🎁
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Team game nights + off-sites + sponsored conference trips
- Budget for learning / professional development / subscriptions
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
We look forward to your application!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $94k - $102k *
Location: Central Singapore Remote Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: