Gumbo LLC is a cryptocurrency hedge fund that aims to consistently outperform Bitcoin and the crypto market index. As one of the highest performing hedge funds in the world over the last five years, Gumbo seeks excellence in all aspects of the company. To work at Gumbo means being part of a small, but highly effective team as we manage our client's capital and provide best-in-class returns.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Executive Assistant located in Lancaster, PA who will provide administrative support to upper management. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for tasks such as managing the CEO's schedule, taking phone calls, responding to emails, preparing expense reports, conducting research, and managing correspondence and communication between the company and third-party vendors.
- Experience in Executive Administrative Assistance and Administrative Assistance
- Demonstrated ability to create accurate and timely Expense Reports,
- Strong Executive Support skills including managing correspondence, communication, and scheduling
- Excellent Communication skills, including written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in the financial or cryptocurrency industry is a plus
$55,000-$75,000 depending on criteria.