This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an emerging entertainment studio. We're growing and hiring for a Executive Assistant to join the team.
You love culture - both staying on trend and creating it! Your friendly, kind and get-it-done vibe is a lightning rod that attracts people around you. You work hard, play hard, and are kind and considerate throughout! You are a meticulous planner with a love for pushing things over the finish line. You work from first principles, self-learning and being proactive. You come with answers to problems that you've already prioritized and began to action. You also like to host memorable events and great beautiful experiences for others.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ReBlink is an emerging gaming and entertainment studio headquartered in Toronto. We are a fast growth venture-backed tech company with amazing benefits and team members. We are looking for sharp people to join our mission to transform the future of story-telling. This role is for someone who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be at the cusp of something new and exciting.
TheExecutive Assistant will report to the CEO to handle tasks related to administration, scheduling, payroll, expense tracking, benefits oversight and reporting. There will be requirements for bookkeeping and working with spreadsheets, so business math will be necessary. The role will interface internally and externally, so you will have to provide exceptional service while engaging with stakeholders. The best candidatewill be a self-starter with a knack for innovation that leads to working smarter.
- Day-to-day scheduling and organization of the CEO's day
- Creating and sharing expense reports
- Working with the accountant on expense tracking
- Daily notes and weekly summaries
- Spreadsheet and bookkeeping activities
- Conduct research such as finding contact information or industry news
- Queue and manage CEO's social media
- Be highly responsive to the CEO, employees, and investors
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Docs
- 1 year or more of relevant experience
- Join a fast growth technology startup with an ability to amplify the team and have an impact
- Competitive health and medical benefits (100% company paid)
- Hybrid Work, Remote + Downtown Toronto 1-2 days as week
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $85k *
Location: ON Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: