The team is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to members of the leadership team. This is a temporary role to support Maternity Leave coverage, scheduled to begin in June. The Executive Assistant is a key role at a rapidly growing, dynamic, talented, cohesive team of people who love what they do and are excited about what they are building together. The Executive Assistant should be passionate about administrative support, love to see things through to the finish line and has a “no task too small” ethos.
- Calendar management for at least 2 executives. Own and coordinate meeting schedules; includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Manage sensitive, highly confidential, personal, and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Prioritize functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations, and other duties are completed.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations, domestic and international
- Process expense reports.
- Handle coordination of important meetings with key executives and their teams throughout the organization.
- As part of executive support team, help execute firm events and handle other office management projects.
- Provide back-up support to other executive assistants, in a highly team-oriented environment.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a C-level executive administrative support capacity.
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently. Skilled self-starter who can navigate ambiguity.
- Extreme customer service orientation taking pride in serving others.
- Must have strong communication skills with a high degree of professionalism through both written and verbal communication.
- High level of organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner.
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks and meeting rigid deadlines.
- Must be a team player willing to work collaboratively inside and outside of the Firm to help facilitate business initiatives.
- Proud culture carrier upholds company values and standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Next>
- Comfortable working in Stamford, CT office 2-3 times per week
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $85k *
Location: CT Stamford, Connecticut, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: