Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the metaverse.
We are scaling fast while working with top global brands (global players as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, to mention a few), and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
Does the world of Web3 and the future of the internet excite you? Are you a natural networker & communicator that can strategize with key decision-makers at top brands? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and value the impact of an amazing team? Then we want to speak to you!
Your mission as Executive Director of New Business in the Americas is to establish Journee as the leading metaverse solution. You will be leading the commercial expansion by strategically identifying and securing both short and long-term business opportunities, as well as owning the funnel. You will receive a high degree of autonomy and ownership from day one, so we are looking for someone who is well-connected in the region (and web3 industry) and is used to working independently. You need to be passionate, sales and revenue-focused, and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
You will be working closely with management who frequently visits the region, and be supported by our sales team and the rest of the organization. Teamwork makes the dream work!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company with a fast growth trajectory, and make a real impact. Let us get to the next level together!
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for developing the regional B2B sales strategy within the target segments
- Ownership of identifying and executing business development initiatives that translate to direct leads in the sales funnel
- Owning the sales funnel from strategy to execution
- Building and cultivating strong relationships and trust with key clients
- Sharing and leading the local team
- Support building our brand in the region as the leading metaverse solution
- 8+ years business development experience in the region
- 8+ years experience managing top level Clients with 7-figure budgets
- Strong network within web3, advertising or tech is a plus
- Focus on strategizing and value-creating activities
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organisation, internally and externally
- Problem-solving entrepreneurial mindset and driven positive attitude
- Genuine interest in the Web3 and the metaverse space
- Good energy, empathy and open-mindedness, a positive "can-do" mindset
- A strong & established network in NYC
- *please note this position requires you to be living in NYC or in neighboring communities
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Dubai and New York
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (CET/ CEST +/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnect human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning
- The base salary range for his role is $150,000- $215,000, the exact compensation may vary based on skillset and experience. Our coverage also includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. We provide a 401k with competitive match and profit share as well as caregiver (Parental) leave.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM