What you'll do:
- Create robust, creative, and secure technical designs and implementation approaches for venture studio projects that meet goals and requirements.
- Qualify, research and prototype 3 funded venture studio projects per year
- Support the CTO and Sales team in closing engineering services contracts
- Help to win deals in strategic ecosystems such as Starkware, Polygon and Solana
- Create a high win rate by high quality deal qualification and design proposals
- Help to uncover and propose meaningful work for our engineering services team that is valuable for the customer and aligns with the Moonsong Labs strategy.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in backend programming languages (Rust, Go or C++ etc.)
- Experience developing web3 infrastructure (i.e protocol level engineering or another similar decentralized system)
- Experience supporting software sales as a technical expert, this includes having technical discussions with prospects and giving presentations etc.
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements and turn them into designs and implementations.
- Ability to research new protocols and tech stacks to quickly understand mechanisms and key design elements / tradeoffs.
- Experience with Solidity / Ethereum / EVM is a plus.
- Experience attending conferences and meeting stakeholders at other events is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% RemoteCompetitive salary
- Flexible vacation policyHealth and Dental plans
- Direct line of access to Managing Partners and senior leadership; a flat organizational structure and the camaraderie of working alongside committed professionals focused on providing dedicated mentorship, respectful feedback, and career advancement
- Continuous learning & development
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M