Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Specialist
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) checks, including verifying customer identity, address, and source of funds.
- Monitor transactions in real-time for fraudulent activity, such as account takeover, friendly fraud, and suspicious activity.
- Analyze transaction data daily to identify fraud trends and patterns.
- Conduct name screening checks to ensure transactions are not associated with sanctioned individuals or entities.
- Write reports and document evidence, findings, and recommendations.
- Participate in team meetings and present findings to colleagues and leaders.
- Provide subject matter expertise on fraud operation processes.
- Keep up to date with the latest fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the safety and security of customers' accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in fraud risk operations, transaction monitoring, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and data analysis software.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and guidelines.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, during weekends and/or holidays, or extended hours as needed.
- Passion for fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves and no-task-is-too-small-attitude.
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 500 to help you grow,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing scale-up,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid days off (or more if you need it),
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw and Wrocław,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🚗 relocation package supporting you and your closest ones in case you want to move to Poland, Warsaw,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $112k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: