- co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares, the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) – which is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. The company is registered in Zug, Switzerland with offices in Zurich and New York. 21.co was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
The Financial Product Development Specialist will be a key part of the growing 21Shares global financial product team. They will help develop new and existing investment products, covering all aspects of the product life cycles and participating in client meetings in partnership with the sales and research teams. They will be primarily responsible for US ETFs and financial products such as funds, with exposure to other regions such as Europe.
This role will be based in the US and work from our NYC office.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
Working with internal teams and key external relationships to develop new ETFs with speed to market, including:
- Product structuring and index design
- Service provider and regulatory set up
- Project managing the end of end process of product development and changes
- Managing partnership relationships alongside the President and the Head of Financial Product Development
- This is a client facing role, acting as a subject matter expert on the product suite
- Acting as a partner to the sales and research teams in their dealings with clients and business partners
- Providing thought leadership materials to drive business
- Monitoring product performance and product positioning to recommend product changes and value propositions
- Driving enhancement of product features
- Dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Passion for digital assets
- 5+ years of relevant experience in asset management product development, financial index construction, project management, capital markets, operations or portfolio management
- Strong project management skill
- Excellent communication skills in coordination with stakeholders and client engagements
- Experience in crypto assets, a plus although not mandatory
- Qualifications such as a CFA is a plus
- Ability to stay agile in a an entrepreneurial environment
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base salary range for this role is $145,000- $185,000. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM