Fund Operations Manager
- Pristine, Up-to-Date Records. All books and records for all funds, share classes, and investors are consistently correct, reconciled, and up to date. Such books and records include, but are not limited to, investor accounts and wallets, fund and share class NAV and NAV per share/token, yield and fee accruals and disbursements.
- Clear (and Met) SLAs. New deposits and redemptions are handled accord to agreed-upon processes and procedures and happy and occur according to agreed-upon SLAs.
- Strong Stakeholder Effectiveness. The interface and relationships between the Fund Operations team and its stakeholders - including outside service providers as well as other Ondo teams - is effective and harmonious.
- Internal Team Effectiveness. Individuals within the fund operations team are engaged, effective, efficient, and productive. Roles and responsibilities are clear. New hires are hired and onboarded efficiently and effectively. High performers are appropriately retained. Low performers are appropriately coached or let go. The team works together harmoniously.
- No Major Problems. There are no significant operational snafus that materially impact either the client experience or Ondo’s reputation (including regulatory).
- Excellent External Reputation. Everyone in the industry agrees that Ondo is known for running a tight ship related to fund operations.
- KPIs Appropriately Set and Maintained. Key operational KPIs related to SLAs, error and flow, internal and external stakeholder satisfaction, and operational efficiency exceed peer-group benchmarks.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Fund Administration: overseeing the day-to-day administration of investment funds, including managing relationships with service providers such as custodians, transfer agents, and fund accountants.
- Portfolio Management Support: working with portfolio managers to ensure that investment strategies are executed in accordance with investment guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Trade Settlement: ensuring timely and accurate settlement of trades executed by portfolio managers.
- Cash Management: monitoring cash flows in and out of the fund and ensuring that sufficient cash is available for trading purposes.
- Reconciliation: reconciling cash and securities positions with custodians and other service providers to ensure accurate reporting of fund performance.
- Performance Reporting: producing timely and accurate reports on fund performance, including investment returns, attribution, and risk metrics.
- Compliance: ensuring that the fund is compliant with all relevant regulations and internal policies.
- Risk Management: identifying and managing operational risks associated with the fund's operations.
- Technology and Data Management: overseeing the use of technology and data management systems to support investment operations.
- Client Servicing: working with clients to address any operational issues and provide support as needed.
You should definitely have....
- At least 2 years of experience in investment fund operations.
- At least 2 years managing relationships with related service providers, such as custodians, brokers, and accountants.
- Strong knowledge of fund administration and reconciliation.
- Comfort with technology and learning/using blockchain related technologies
It'd be great (but not necessary!) if you have...
- Experience in blockchain and/or DeFi
- Technical skills to help further automate processes
- Experience doing similar work at a fully remote company
- Managed a team of more than two direct reports
- Experience setting up new fund operations processes for a firm
- Experience setting up and winding down multiple funds
- Familiarity with, or a desire to learn, dashboarding tools
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- An excellent communicator (i.e. you are able to clearly and precisely communicate the appropriate information to the appropriate people at the appropriate times)
- Routine execution of precise processes
- Thinking through how to make processes more efficient
- Finding and eliminating errors and the sources of them
You pride yourself on...
- Being a doer
- Having your feet on the ground
- Getting stuff done
- Sweating the details
- Not letting stuff fall through the racks
- Knowing that others can trust you to make sure it’s done right
If you join us you'll get...
- Highly competitive compensation including salary, tokens, and/or equity (according to your preferences) — we're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation
- Small, remote-first team — you'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and engineering practices
- A+ colleagues — our team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets, DeFi protocols (e.g. Maker, Badger, Balancer), big tech (e.g. SpaceX, Microsoft, Salesforce), and traditional finance (Fortress, Bridgewater, Prospect)
- Best-in-class investors — we are proud to be backed by leading funds and strategics (incl. Founders Fund, Pantera, GoldenTree, Coinbase, and CoinFund) and angels (incl. founders of AngelList, Anchorage, and Aave)
- Full benefits (medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $125k - $280k
Location: Remote (US)
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: