Metalabs is a startup organization backed by one of the single largest real estate developers globally who are building a metaverse that will act as a platform where creators can tap into tools for gaming, Virtual Reality, NFTs and retail.
- Design gamification strategies that lead to desired behaviors and achieve monetization
- Lead gamification initiatives such as striking partnerships with other teams / external partners, launching new games/features, etc
- Responsible for the continual optimization of the outputs of your team members and their development
- Manage multiple stakeholders effectively such as Design, Campaign, Brand Marketing, Partnerships, Product teams as well as Regional teams
- Consult on existing products to implement and improve engagement and stickiness metrics
- Communicate and create wireframes/UX observations for visual designers.
- Leverage curriculum concepts and frameworks to create learning experiences.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance the end-product.
- Work closely with the technology team on implementation and integration.
- Coming up with new game ideas to add value to the offering.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience using data analytics and gamification
- Extremely data-centric, excellence in A/B testing
- Product marketing experience highly appreciated; product-market fit, messaging, competitive analysis, voice of the customer.
- Experience working with products that include gamification features, student calibration, mastery, evaluation, progress visualization, and knowledge retention.
- Experience generating outstanding results
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks while managing the team through execution of product vision
- Proven ability to learn fast
- High degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative Experience with self-learning and invisible learning systems
- Growth hacking, pragmatic marketing, product management certification or education preferred.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $80k - $115k
Location: Dubai, UAE
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: