Web3 Jobs in United Arab Emirates
226 jobs found
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Business Development Representative, Dubai
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
Our Business Development team are a key component to the success of our EMEA sales team at Fireblocks. You will be an early member of a growing global team, generating interest with qualified prospects in the Middle East using outbound and inbound tactics by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals within fintech and crypto. We will provide extensive product and sales training to set you up for success. It will be the most rewarding and fulfilling career move you will ever make.
- Engaging with prospects via phone, personalized emails, and video conferencing.
- Identifying new accounts and qualifying new outbound and inbound sales opportunities.
- Working closely with Marketing to provide feedback on campaign performance, improve lead qualification, and lead scoring.
- Developing, testing and iterating outbound campaigns to drive new outbound opportunities.
- Partnering closely with Sales to strategically penetrate key accounts.
- Support the Sales Engineering team with product demonstrations
- Keeping detailed notes of activities and ensuring data cleanliness in Hubspot/Salesforce.
- Representing the company and educating prospects at trade shows, conferences, and private events. Some travel will be required.
- Based in Dubai
- Prior BDR/SDR experience within the technology sector, ideally software but this is not a must..
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities.
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. LinkedIn, Drift
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value prop.
- Natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn
- The ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
We’d love for you to have financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM