Responsibilities of this Role
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to increase the adoption of Chainlink's product suite within the blockchain space.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (product, legal, leadership) to align strategies and maximize impact.
- Craft a detailed account management plan for multidimensional relationships, engaging with Web2 and Web3 companies to advance Chainlink's position within the space.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, ensuring successful integration and utilization of Chainlink's infrastructure products and services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to customize Chainlink's offerings based on partner requirements, ensuring tailored solutions that deliver maximum value.
- Facilitate communication between internal departments and external partners to ensure seamless integration and address any challenges promptly.
- Demonstrate a proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate information flow between the market and internal departments, engaging with blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues, ensuring a cohesive and collaborative approach to partnership growth.
Skills & Qualifiications
- Strong professional background working with highly technical products. Preference for experience working with highly technical blockchain products.
- Deep understanding of DeFi markets and products.
- A proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration. This includes the ability to troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage complex relationships and collaborations.
- Proven track record of managing multiple accounts, driving growth, and delivering exceptional client service.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving industry, staying updated on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Acute ability to work cross-functionally to facilitate information flow between the market and internal departments, engage with internal teams (i.e. blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.) to drive partnership growth and act as a point of escalation if issues arise.
- Proven track record in creating and executing strategic account plans, including setting objectives, developing growth strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive network of relationships across DeFi protocols.
- Experience in digital assets or within a leading financial services provider.
- Innovative mindset with a history of proposing and implementing creative solutions
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
This job is closed
Location: Amsterdam / Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: