Overmind’s mission is to enable more developers to enter web3, build ground-breaking products, and access rare opportunities. We believe that one of the biggest drags on crypto’s growth is the friction and uncertainty that developers face in the transition from web2 to web3. Our goal is to become the best place for devs to build on-chain credentials and find work in web3. We are backed by Bain Crypto, Delphi, and Jump Crypto, among others.
As our Business Operations Manager, you will join our Growth team and bring about measurable, continuous improvement across the following areas:
- Growth: you will bring a highly organized approach to how we manage our campaigns and nurture talent through their journey with Overmind. The goal is to reduce operational bottlenecks, increase the throughput of growth experiments, and subsequently grow the Overmind.
- Finance: you will support company-wide workstreams such as accounting and business operations. Kaizen is the name of this game.
- People: you will be the point person for ensuring our hybrid, global team thrives. If you have the instinct to spread positivity that can fuel our great aspirations, this is your arena.
This is a hybrid role. The ideal candidate will live in Athens and be able to commute to our center city office for up to 3 days per week.
- Ideate, execute, and report on growth campaigns across a range of target communities
- Influence the growth experimentation practice as it grows and evolves
- Support and streamline business operations workstreams
- Spearhead our people and culture practices
- 2+ years experience in a business, finance, or people role, ideally within a tech startup
- A natural curiosity to uncover insights and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- An awareness of how your growth campaigns influence Overmind’s operations and the larger learning experience of the Overmind community
- A commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and doing
- A passion for contributing to the formation of great working cultures
- The ability to work flexibly, independently with limited support, and effectively manage your time
You May Have
- Proficiency in Notion
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
To build a world-class developer onboarding and educational platform, that removes the friction and uncertainty that developers face in the transition from web2 to web3, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Singapore Fair Consideration Framework.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)overmind.xyz. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM