Head of Ecosystem
Chicago or NYC
Apply for this job
Opportunity: Head of Ecosystem
You will build an ecosystem of connections and long-term relationships within the digital assets space, finding key topics of need within the founder network, to build sustainable ways of connecting, promoting inclusion, information sharing and education. You will serve both current and future investors, as well as founders and perspective founders, forming a tightknit community of partnerships to generate value beyond investor returns, in order to strengthen the entire industry and its stakeholders. The role is highly entrepreneurial, as it will require a combination of growing awareness of blockchain innovation trends, community building techniques, investor relations experience and quantitative / qualitative capabilities. The successful candidate will have strong relationship management skills, and an ability to translate problems into clear frameworks. As a lean, entrepreneurial company, flexibility and willingness to pitch in whenever needed is critical.
1. Work alongside the investment team to assist in creating external marketing collateral for all stakeholders / components of the ecosystem.
2. Grow and establish successful partnerships between the firm and our portfolio companies, delivering superb client service and communication.
3. Own the post-investment onboarding process for new portfolio companies to ensure founders have an exceptional customer experience.
4. Help launch new initiatives that enable founders and our network of experts connect and learn, as well as partner with perspective founders to build a deal pipeline.
5. Manage follow-on funding and diligence processes.
6. Foster a thriving digital assets ecosystem by creating regular content, defining and embedding community ethos within all initiatives that create an open and helpful environment for all stakeholders.
7. Promote Decasonic externally, organize events and other community building activities to foster education and information sharing.
What We Look for in You:
1. At least 10+ years of relevant experience across investment management, investor relations and community engagement.
2. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively while building trust across the ecosystem of diverse backgrounds including the team, investors and board members.
3. Alignment with our values of commitment to growth, paying it forward, diversity and inclusion in all aspects of social responsibility to benefit all stakeholders.
4. Highly motivated, collaborative and curious leader with a passion for the digital assets space and entrepreneurship. - Demonstrated functional experience in managing relationships, marketing, and client service.
5. Proven ability to work between investors and investment teams.
6. Committed work ethic with ability to prioritize projects without needing hands-on guidance, in a fast passed start-up environment. 7. Detail-oriented with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
8. Bachelor’s and / or Master’s in a quantitative field (Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.)
Decasonic is the venture and digital assets fund building blockchain innovation. Our mission is to transform blockchain ideas into world changing innovations at unprecedented speed. We draw on our decades of experience as both tech investors and operators to help outlier founders in blockchain accelerate product market fit and scale growth. Our vision is to build a better tomorrow, faster with disruptive innovation. As a result, we seek more than entrepreneurs, we seek to partner with outlier founders who generate 100x+ outcomes.
We invest, advise, and build alongside our partners, taking a long-term view of our founder relationships, as we work in tandem to accelerate our investment value. These relationships become the foundation of our investment franchise. We invest in pre-seed, seed and early-stage venture capital, pre-sale, private and IEO / IDO tokens sales, liquid digital assets, NFTs and cryptocurrencies.
We are committed to innovation for better through our core values and principles to drive venture scale disruptive growth for both purpose and profit. We know our success relies on our network of capital, talent and luck. We are dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility of paying it forward, for a positive sum to benefit our entire ecosystem of shareholders, local and international developer ecosystems, our entrepreneurs and our team members. Join us on our journey today. More about us at decasonic.com
Decasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $153k *
Location: Chicago or NYC
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇